ICOFIN S.A., is the oldest among the companies and founder of the Group.
ICOFIN S.A. was incorporated in Lugano in 1987 and has been in business for twentyfive years, a goal deemed difficult to reach at the time, but that has been fully exceeded.
Statically, located in Ticino to satisfy the administrative, financial and fiscal needs of its small and medium enterprises, the company has developed to offer its services to companies’ worldwide.
From this modest beginning a process of internationalization and expansion emerged. Which led first, to co-operation agreements with companies and professionals who could support this pursuit. Within a short period of time ICOFIN has fashioned subsidiaries from the co-operation and highly sought after services to international clients.
The economic climate with the increasing integration of national economies led ICOFIN S.A. to locate itself outside as well as inside Switzerland. The multi-location allows ICOFIN as a group to offer its clientele a wide range of services and expertise in keeping with all the developments in the international legal, fiscal and business regulations applicable in all the countries involved.
Therefore we have evolved into ICOFIN S.A., ICOFIN (UK) Ltd and ICOFIN (USA) Inc., companies aspiring to assure a highly professional service.
The word ‘glocalisation’ coined by President of ICOFIN from the two words ‘globalization’ and ‘localisation’, effectively describes our conviction that it is indispensable nowadays to operate both in national and international fields keeping a flexible and reactive approach to highly volatile and unstable business and financial markets, making it a priority for consultants to provide an immediate response to emerging issues.
Consultants need to be prepared to deal with the emerging situations because of today’s uncertainty in all kind of markets and in business fields.
Too heavy a structure would restrict its reactive capability, much to the clients disadvantage.
That’ s why we have widened our network in terms of subsidiaries and contacts to guarantee an efficient service to our clients in whatever country they may need to operate.
- Business continuity
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Business strategy
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Capital taxes
- Company formation
- Company secretarial
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Due diligence
- Employee/employment tax
- Estate planning and trusts
- Human resources/employee solutions
- Indirect tax
- International accounting standards
- International tax services
- Management accounts
- Management and organisation
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal tax
- Preparations of periodic statutory accounts
- Private companies
- Raising finance
- Reporting on accounting systems & internal controls
- Review of financial statements to meet regulations requirements
- Specialist services
- Stamp duty
- Statutory audit
- Taxation returns
- Valuing businesses
- C Manufacturing
- D Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- I Accommodation and food service activities
- J Information and communication
- K Financial and insurance activities
- L Real estate activities
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- N Administrative and support service activities
- Q Human health and social work activities
- S Other service activities